After spending more than 8 weeks in the TED universe, I’d like for every student to write ‘a letter’ to TED — or to the organization’s leader Chris Anderson directly — sharing any insights you have about the following:
- What impact you think TED videos can/do have on the world.
- How you think TED could help schools, teachers, and students better use the TED videos, speakers, and related resources.
- Explain what — if any — impact spending this much time watching, thinking about, and analyzing TED videos had on you as a person.
- What types of speakers/topics you’d like to see on the ‘big stage’ at TED’s annual conference(s).
- Anything else you’d like to say to Chris and his team.
Length: 15+ sentences, not including ‘small talk’ and/or greetings/good-bye’s. The 15+ sentences should be detailed and specific.
Write your ‘letter’ in the comment box and hit ‘publish’.